You are invited to register below and submit a team (or simply register and ask us to assign you to a team).
The Yarra Cup will run to the following format:
- a round-robin competition with 4 or 5 teams in each group
- team size limited to 4 or 5 players and each match of 4 rubbers
- play held over 9 playing days: Friday 7 January to Saturday 15 January 2022
- top 8 teams move to finals for the Yarra Cup and the other teams move to finals for the Yarra Plate.
The Yarra Handicap Singles:
- we will also hold a separate handicap singles during the Yarra Cup tournament. This will be a knock-out event with first and second round losers playing in a repechage.
There will be two social events:
- Welcome Function at the Club on the first weekend (in conjunction with the final of the second year of the Melbourne Open)
- Final Presentation Dinner at the Club on Saturday 15 January.
Due to COVID restrictions, players are requested to invite one guest only.
Please click on the button below to submit your entry form online.
Entries close at midday on 5 December 2021 or once places are filled. If you have a current RMTC account, all charges will be allocated to that account. We will communicate separately with you should this not be the case.
You may contact us via email: email@example.com