17 May 2017
Head Professional: Frank Filippelli (email@example.com)
Editor: Kate Leeming
- 17 6pm: AGM and Trophy Presentation President
- 21 Junior clinic Pros
- 26 Empire Day Breakfast Tournament Jonathan Sear
- 27 Quarterly Medal #2 Pros
- 2 6pm: First Friday of the Month Drinks
- 7 Introduction Night President
- 10-12 Alan Hamer Cup Doubles Championship Pros
- 17-18 Judith Clarke Cup (in Hobart) J Tan
- 17-18 Australian Amateur Women’s Singles and Doubles (Hobart) J Tan
- 17-18 MOFO Tournament (in Hobart)
- 23-25 Australian Amateur Junior Singles and Doubles ARTA
The next junior clinics of the year are coming up soon. Bring your, or anyone else’s,
young people and let us introduce them to our game and unearth their hidden potential.
Please ring the pro shop to let us know how many to expect.
Quarterly Medal #2 – Sat 27 May
The second quarterly medal of the year is coming up on 27 May. Get in early to book your spot.
We will have morning and afternoon sessions in the usual format.
As of 1st June RMTC will charge $25 for lessons with John Woods-Casey (+$40 for both ends of the court as usual).
WARM UP FOR WINTER
The new RMTC Boast Zip Pullover, as modeled by our junior pro, has just arrived in the pro shop.
Check in at the pro shop to try one on.
There are plenty of courts available this weekend so its a great opportunity to improve your game.
Please book or give the pros a call on 9429 9788 to arrange.