at the Royal Melbourne Tennis Club
6–20 January 2018
All real tennis clubs throughout the world are invited to submit teams to play in the 2018 Boomerang Cup.
This is the premier world amateur handicap doubles teams event played every two years.
Just like in 2016 we would love to see as many clubs as possible represented from France, UK, USA, Netherlands and Australia.
It is a great time to soak up the hospitality in vibrant Melbourne during summer, play some great tennis and have a break from the northern winter.
There are plenty of other wonderful sporting events on around the Boomerang Cup to help make your trip a memorable one:
- Australia v England Ashes Boxing Day Test at the Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG): 26–30 December
- Australia v England Ashes Sydney Test at Sydney Cricket Ground: 4–8 January
- Australian Real Tennis Open (+ amateur handicap event) – Hobart Tennis Club: 1–8 January (tbc)
- Australian Tennis Open at Melbourne Park: 15–28 January
- Australia v England One Day International cricket match at MCG: Friday 19 January.
It is going to be a sports fest in Australia next summer. Now is the time to start planning and organise your team, lock in the dates, book ights, etc. Official entry forms are due out in June.
Email enquiries: email@example.com
Vince Scopelliti and Greg Cornish
Dates to follow