Latest news from the RMTC
The Royal Melbourne Tennis Club
27 May 2015 Weekly News
Head Professional: Frank Filippelli (email@example.com (mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org) )
Editor: Helen Pritchard
* 30 Quarterly Medal #2 Kininmonth/Simpson
* 31 Women’s Handicap Doubles M O’Rorke
* 2 C Grade Pennant Pros
* 4 B Special Pennant Pros
* 6-8 Australian Amateur Junior Singles/Doubles Hobart
* 10 Introduction NIght R Kininmonth
* 12-15 Alan Hamer Cup Club Doubles Championship Pros
* 19-21 Judith Clarke Cup F Hewson
* 19-21 Australian Amateur Women’s Singles/Doubles Hobart
* 20-27 Clothier, Limb and Van Alen Competitions (U26)
* 24 New Members Cocktail Party
The Women’s Handicap Doubles is on Sunday 31 May in preparation for the Judith Clarke Cup in Hobart on 19-21 June. We do encourage our women members to sign up and support this event, we have one spot left, so please contact the pros if you can play.
We have an Introductory Night on 10th June at no charge to those who attend. This is an ideal opportunity to introduce a friend or friends to the Club. They will have the opportunity to have a hit with the pros on court, look over the club and enjoy a drink with the professionals. It is a great night to give your friends an insight into the game instead of just hearing about it. Please call the Pros to sign up your guests who will be required to wear non marking tennis shoes and predominantly white attire.
Delicious cheese plates consisting of Tarago Gippsland Brie, Milawa Blue and Quicke’s Traditional Oak Smoked Cheddar, are available at a cost of $12.00 each and are in the kitchen fridge, muscatels and biscuits are in the pantry, and please remember to sign a catering chit. Perfect to enjoy with a glass of red wine.
Copyright © 2015 Royal Melbourne Tennis Club, All rights reserved.